Driveway Paving Services for Bucks & Montgomery Counties
A Run Down Driveway Or Parking Lot Is Embarrassing And Hurts The Aesthetics of Your Home.
Deluxe Blacktop Paving specializes in driveway paving services.
We are a leading driveway contractor in Bucks County and the Greater Philadelphia areas. We work with homeowners throughout and around the cities of Trenton, Levittown, New Hope, Doylestown, Perkasie, Philadelphia and more.
We know that a properly installed asphalt driveway can add value to your home as well as complement it, increasing your property value if maintained correctly and done right the first time. When you make this type of investment it is critical that you hire a reputable, established local paving contractor that has withstood the test of time and has the references and testimonials to back that up.
Whether your driveway paving project requires repairing a crack or installing a brand new surface, the experts at Deluxe Blacktop Paving can make sure the job is done right the first time. Your driveway is a heavily used portion of your property, so it is imperative that it is kept in the proper condition to ensure smooth driving. The extent of repair work depends on the severity of the problem.
Some of the services that we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Complete Asphalt Driveway
- Repairing cracks and potholes
Get your driveway paving project done right, the first time! CONTACT Deluxe Blacktop Paving today to schedule a free consultation to determine what is the best course of action for your project.
We service both residential and commercial driveway projects in the areas of Bucks County and Greater Philadelphia.
Our experienced and trained paving crew know everything there is to know about residential paving. With this knowledge and extensive experience, we are able to give you quality service and competitive pricing.
Contact us today to discuss your blacktop paving project. Give us a call at 215-997-5919. We will work with you to determine the best solution for the best rate.
Do’s and Dont’s for your new blacktop driveway:
Congratulations on your new blacktop paved driveway! We are pleased that you have chosen us as your paving contractor and confident this driveway manual will answer all your questions for a long-lasting driveway.
- Since the liquid asphalt in blacktop needs time to harden and cure, usually 6-12 months, your driveway will remain soft and pliable until then. You may walk on your new driveway immediately, but keep automobile traffic off it for at least 3 full days and longer in hotter temperatures. Even after blacktop has cured, do not expect it to be as hard as concrete.
- Your new blacktop will soften and harden as temperatures rise and fall. Watering down your driveway with a hose on hot days will cool and temporarily harden the blacktop. This is helpful but not mandatory. If soap suds should appear do not be alarmed. This is a reaction between the diesel fuel found in blacktop and a high chlorine content found in some city water. Although every effort is made to avoid puddles in your driveway, some small ones are inevitable depending on the natural slope and drainage of your ground.
- Blacktop is scarred by automobiles starting out too fast, pulling in too quickly and just plain driving too fast.
- During the first 6-12 months while your driveway is curing don’t park in the same spot every time. Do not turn your steering wheel back and forth when your car is not moving.
- Avoid using jack stands or car ramps unless a piece of plywood is placed under them to help distribute the weight.
- Excessive weight from large heavy vehicles can depress your new blacktop. Keep oil trucks, concrete trucks and any other heavy trucks off your new driveway. When storing campers for long periods of time, place a piece of plywood under the tongue jack and also under the tires.
- The edges are the weakest part of your driveway due to the lack of side support. Avoid driving on the edges since they will crack and crumble in time. We suggest building up the sides of your driveway with topsoil. This will support the edges and enhance the appearance after the grass is grown.
- Avoid gasoline, oil, anti-freeze, power steering and transmission fluid spills and leaks. These will dilute the liquid asphalt in your blacktop. Any hole left by these spills should be filled with a cold patch. Any hairline cracks that may have developed over the winter due to contraction and expansion of the ground should be filled with crack filler. These products can be purchased from your local building supply store.